Back to Top
- You are more likely to kill yourself from a breakup than to be killed by ISIS
- The more you care about someone’s opinion of you, the less they think of you.
- Your unwillingness to make a mistake is the biggest mistake
- Most people will never accomplish their dreams, and most who do are still not happy
- People’s perception of you is more important than reality, perception is what makes someone guilty not the facts
- You are the person you’ve chosen to be – so it’s your fault if you don’t like who you see in the mirror
- If you’re a minority man, you will be handicapped on online dating (Go talk to women in real life)
- We tend to value people who don’t think we’re important and take for granted those who do
- People spend their entire lives wishing they were older until the day they spend the rest of their lives wishing they were younger
- The world could become a utopia but most people won’t be happy because their minds won’t let them be
- One day you will never be able to hear your loved one’s voice again – so call them today!
By The Lazy Philosopher