Elephant tattoos serve as a decorative adornment and personify loyalty, strength, wisdom and long life. Another significant figure is Hindu deity Ganesha, which is depicted with the elephant head and human’s body. It brings good luck, happiness and moves obstacles.
So, if you need a memorable elephant pattern, choose the most appealing elephant tattoos with meaning from this list!
On this Article
- #1 A mother elephant leads her young
- #2 Decorated Elephant tattoo on thigh
- #3 Symbolical elephant thigh interpretation
- #4 Indian elephant image on the hand
- #5 Beautiful Elephant Tattoo With Symbolic Meanings
- #6 A bachelor elephant – Symbol of Independence
- #7 Black and white Indian sacred animal
- Add your submission
#1 A mother elephant leads her young
#2 Decorated Elephant tattoo on thigh
#3 Symbolical elephant thigh interpretation
#4 Indian elephant image on the hand
A detailed tattoo depicts an ornate elephant, the image extends over the whole hand and the figure of the trunk covers the middle finger. In fact, the animal, wearing an Indian trident, indicates a multi-faceted person, who is the creator and destroyer of his own destiny.
#5 Beautiful Elephant Tattoo With Symbolic Meanings
#6 A bachelor elephant – Symbol of Independence
#7 Black and white Indian sacred animal
Add your submission
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!