If you are twenty something or any age for that matter, you probably think you know a fair bit about the history, technology or mother earth by now. Well, think again. This list should feed your brains for a while. Leave a comment if you knew any of these weird things already.
1. The dates 4/4, 6/6, 8/8, 10/10, and 12/12 all fall on the same day of the week during any one year.
2. In 1938, Adolf Hitler was Time magazine’s Man of the Year and in 1939, he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
3. The national anthem of Greece has 158 stanzas. Have a read here.
4. The Bulletproof Vest was actually invented by a Pizza delivery guy in Detroit, after he was shot twice on the job.
5. If you keep a Golden Fish in a room without light, it will eventually become White.
6. In 1962, Bruce Lee landed 15 punches and a kick that knocked out his opponent in a fight that lasted 11 seconds.
7. Electric blue lava. Indonesia’s Kawah Ijen and other craters emit rivers of light from burning sulfur.
8. Jupiter is a planet made entirely of gases.
9. A Swedish couple named their kid “Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116.” The name is pronounced “Albin.” They claimed it was “a pregnant, expressionistic development that we see as an artistic creation.” Sweden fined them 5,000 kronor.
10. There are no clocks in Las Vegas casinos.