A Healthy mind is key to healthy body. Your mind is shaped by all the experiences, ideas and thoughts to which it is exposed. To a certain extent, then, you can choose what you ‘feed’ your mind, just as you can choose what you feed your body.
Some habits for a healthy mind in a healthy body
- Daily Physicality: Exercise for at least 20 minutes most days of the week.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Spend some time in focused thought, exploring new ideas every day.
- Foster Creativity: Challenge your mind to connect unrelated ideas in new and useful ways.
- Human Unity: Create and maintain close-knit human bonds and a social support network.
- Spiritual Connectedness: Identify a Source of inspiration that is bigger than you.
- Energy Balance: Balance Calories in/Calories out, and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Voluntary Simplicity: Embrace the liberty that comes with wanting and needing less.