Infographic is better than a simple representation of information and it is more influencing for everyone. Most of the time people skip important information due to the boring way of writing data but if you want that every person read your information then you should make your information attractive by using graphic. Graphical information is more memorable than other and Infographic does this job very effectively. Today I have collected very useful infographics for every Graphic Designer.
On this Article
- 10 Most Useful Infographics For Graphic Designers
- 1. Graphic Design Careers
- 2. Design Job & Career Salaries Infographic
- 3. Future Graphic Designer
- 4. COLOUR PSYCHOLOGY IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
- 5. How Would You Like Your Graphic Design? #infographic
- 6. The Darwinian Evolution of Graphic Design
- 7. Do You Need a New Logo
- 8. Choosing Between Printing Methods
- 9. Unique Logo Design Ideas and Tips
- 10. A History Of Graphic Design
10 Most Useful Infographics For Graphic Designers
1. Graphic Design Careers
It has some facts related to the career opportunities in the field of graphic design.
2. Design Job & Career Salaries Infographic
This is a graphical presentation of attractive salary for graphic designer and lots of growth opportunity for them
3. Future Graphic Designer
The world of distal creativity every company wants to hire Graphic designer or artist for increasing worth of the business, this graphic properly explain the future growth for graphic designer.
4. COLOUR PSYCHOLOGY IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
Here info graphic showing various colors perceive unique psychology in logo design. every color conveying a different message.
5. How Would You Like Your Graphic Design? #infographic
In this info graphic there are some parameters by which you can judge your graphic design that hoe much you like it.
6. The Darwinian Evolution of Graphic Design
There is complete history of graphic design, its origination, and its timeline of growth.
7. Do You Need a New Logo
This info graphic help to determining need of a new logo according to your business and requirements.
8. Choosing Between Printing Methods
If your print technique is incompatible with any of these elements, it can make your finished product less attractive or even downright illegible. For that reason, it’s vital to select the right method for your particular project.
9. Unique Logo Design Ideas and Tips
This info graphic based on the ideas and guidelines for make your logo unique and creative.
10. A History Of Graphic Design
This info graphic represents the complete history of Graphic design from C. 18500 years ago to 2008.