USB drives come a long way from being just flash drives to some more useful and creative devices which you might never have imagined possible!!!
Prepare to be amazed.
On this Article
- 1. USB Heated Blanket
- 2. Amoeba Dual Purpose Digital Microscope
- 3. Sharp USB Plasmacluster Air Purifier
- 4. Reading Glasses with Integrated LEDs for Nighttime Reading
- 5. USB Iron
- 6. USB Flash Drive Bottle Opener
- 7. USB Fishquarium
- 8. Dual-Heated Travel Mug
- 9. USB Self-Misting Hairbrush
- 10.Mini USB-Powered Fridge
1. USB Heated Blanket
- keeps computer users warm while they work
- Plug in one USB port for low heat or both ports for high heat
2. Amoeba Dual Purpose Digital Microscope
- zooms up to just 200x,
- paired with a 1.3-MP digital camera, the Amoeba can share pictures to a PC via USB
3. Sharp USB Plasmacluster Air Purifier
- humidifies the air while creating copious amounts of ions.
4. Reading Glasses with Integrated LEDs for Nighttime Reading
- pair of plastic-framed, plastic-lensed reading glasses
- magnification options of 1x to 2.5X available – with integrated LED lights in each corner
5. USB Iron
- USB-powered iron that folds small enough to fit into even the smallest shirt pocket.
- rear half of the iron is where the three AA batteries and mini-USB 2.0 port are housed
6. USB Flash Drive Bottle Opener
- 8GB flash drive that also opens bottles!
- Drinking and data, together at last
7. USB Fishquarium
- Combination fishtank, desk lamp, clock and pencil cup
- Low voltage pump and filtration system runs off of USB power
8. Dual-Heated Travel Mug
- keeps all 16 ounces of your morning joe at optimal temperatures
- also works via car charger
9. USB Self-Misting Hairbrush
- A hairbrush that sprays a misty shot of water
- De-tangles your locks, waters them…and charges via USB?
10.Mini USB-Powered Fridge
- Powered entirely via your computers USB port Internal blue LED illumination
- Keeps one 12oz can of beverage chilly cold