NO matter how busy, clumsy we are we need to live in a clean house for the sake of our health and there is the social protocol. Let us make it easier for you:
On this Article
- 1. Use coffee filters, not paper towels for Glasses and Mirrors
- 2. Make the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Your Best friend
- 3. Use a wet pumice stone to clean a dirty oven
- 4. Use plain water or a water-based floor cleaner like Bona to damp-mop wood floors
- 5. Seventh Generation dish liquid diluted with water is a great nontoxic all-purpose cleanser
- 6. Clean your microwave oven, with a cup of water with some baking soda
- 7. Shine your bathroom tiles with lemon oil
- 8. Use Denture Tablet to remove rings in the toilet
- 9. Deodorizer for a musty bathroom
- 10. Need to dust blinds?
Saves you the effort and money.They leave no streaks or lint—and they’re cheap.
It will cut your cleaning time in half for bathtubs, sinks, countertops, and dirty walls.
A wet pumice stone will clean a dirty oven faster than any spray-on product. Again in Budget.
4. Use plain water or a water-based floor cleaner like Bona to damp-mop wood floors
Don’t use vinegar. The acid in it will pit your polyurethane finish, can void your warranty, and may reduce shine over time.
Just put two squirts in a spray bottle and fill it with water. Its economic and non Toxic.
6. Clean your microwave oven, with a cup of water with some baking soda
Microwave water and baking soda until boiling-eliminates odors and makes it super easy to wipe away all that stuck-on stuff inside.
7. Shine your bathroom tiles with lemon oil
It also helps prevent mold and mildew.
Drop in a bubbling denture tablet, and leave it for at least 30 minutes or overnight.The stain will come off with just a few swishes of the brush.
Use Vinegar and water as deodorizers. Spray your shower down as you’re getting out. It really absorbs the odors, and the smell of vinegar goes away in an hour.
10. Need to dust blinds?
Close them, then wipe up and down with an old dryer sheet. It’ll create an antistatic barrier that helps prevent dust from building up again.