The augmented reality-infused Pokémon Go app launched last week and spread like wildfire over the weekend. It is a huge multiplayer online GPS-dependent game app developed bythat engages people to search areas to find Pokemon in the real world with the use of
To play with this, we have to be physically near targets on the map to interact with them. Pokemon Go is already on pace to surpass twitter in daily active users.
How to download Pokémon go ?
As Pokemon go has not been released all over the world so it is not available on app stores in many countries. For iOS one way is to directly download and install from apple store which might not be possible in many countries as it is not officially released in Asia and Europe. For users in other countries, its quite complicated to download and install Pokemon go
For iOS users
- Log out of your Apple ID.
- You’ll need to make your iPhone believe that you’re in a region that can download Pokémon Go. Open up Settings on your iPhone, tap on ‘Apple ID’ and select to sign out.
- Now go back into Settings and select General > Language & Region. Set your region as US, New Zealand or Australia – all of these regions can download Pokémon Go.
- Open up the App Store
- Search for Pokémon Go and it should appear. If it doesn’t choose a free app to download and select ‘Create new Apple ID’.
- Go through the process of creating an Apple ID and select ‘None’ in the Billing menu and add a US, New Zealand or Australian address. Google can come in handy here if you need to search for an address.
- Download Pokémon Go onto your iPhone.
- Now you can download and install Pokémon Go onto your iPhone or iPad. Once Pokémon Go is released in your region you can sign back in with your Apple ID – though you may need to reinstall Pokémon Go.
- Luckily your data is saved to the cloud, so you’ll be able to play Pokémon Go where you left off.
For Android users,
Even though it hasn’t been officially released all over the world, people can still download and use it. For the countries where it has been officially released you can simply search for Pokemon go in play store and download and install it. Otherwise, you can look for apk file of Pokemon go. Download .apk file and install that
.apk file link : Pokémon GO 0.29.0 APK Download by Niantic, Inc. – APKMirr